Monday, October 10, 2011

The Letter:

Dear Blog Readers,
     I haven't forgotten about you. I just been hard at work getting things to work in UDK.
I Decided to do a couple of levels to familiarize myself with Scale in UDK before I start writing any code or inserting characters into the engine. this is my progress so far:




Step 1:
I decided to use the template that is given in the beginning and add to it, I added a house and a hedge. I may change the hedge and see if i can make it more detailed, because the next level will be a hedge maze.


Step 2: 

I added foliage, and more static meshes, I added more detail to the house by adding windows and stairs to the upper area. I also added post processing effects to the level. There is a small amount of motion blur and Depth of Field effects. I will add a video later.

No comments:

Post a Comment